Monday, January 21, 2013

It's January already...

I love winter.  I love digging out my sweaters and finding my favorite ones.  I love the chill in the air.
 
But most of all, I love the snow.
 
Which begs the questions...why is it January and we have no snow? 
 
I know the "science-y" answers but that doesn't help when I look out my window each morning and see the sunlight NOT sparkling off the white stuff.
 
So, I have a friend who said we should do a snow dance.  I've heard of rain dances, but never a snow dance.  Does that mean I have to dress in white and dance around like a snowflake in The Nutcracker?  (Not that I'm opposed to that, you understand.)
 
I have a few ideas and we'll see if they work.  The weather forecaster is saying there is a chance of snow off and on this week...I'll let you know if any of my bright ideas work.

No comments:

Post a Comment