Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bead Soup Blog Party - Second Reveal

Today's the day!  Its the second reveal for Lori Anderson's 7th Bead Soup Blog Party! 
 
 
If you're not familiar with this event, let me just say you are in for a treat!  Over 500 artists from all over the world have been paired up and sent each other a "soup" created with beads!  Each person starts their soup with one focal piece, adds a special clasp and then tosses in anything else they wanted to add to the mix before mailing it off to our partner!  
  
 To be sure everyone has a chance to shine and show off what they created from the soup they were sent, Lori set three seperate reveal dates.  I was part of the first reveal (you can see what I did with my soup HERE)
 
There are a lot of blogs to visit and don't think you have to get to them all today.  But be sure to make time over the next week to check them all out...you'll be amazed at what you find!
 
Here's the link to the list of the blogs for today's reveal:
 
  
Be sure to leave a note for the artists...I know how encouraging it was for me to get comments on my reveal post! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment