Tuesday, April 23, 2013

On Fire for Handmade - Artist Spotlight





Featured Artist - Share the Love, Blogger's Unite

VanBuskirk Family Farm

This week's Featured Artist is Stacy Lynne VanBuskirk of  VanBurskirk Family Farm.
Beautiful Handmade Creations with a "country" flair. Stacy Lynne is an active member of the On Fire for Handmade Group and creates wonderful accessories for the home and more!
I run a small hobby farm out side of Milan,Mi were we take in unwanted farm animals. Half the profits of what I sell go toward the animals food, housing and vet care. I  have made crocheting a passion since I was taught by my mom when I was 10. I have continue to strive to blend creativity and versatility in each of my items. I love what I do and I am constantly looking, creating, and discovering.

Are You On Fire for Handmade? Stacy Lynn is! Grab the code for your blog Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment