Saturday, December 15, 2012

Day 15...

On the 15th day of Christmas
My true love gave to me...
A triple strand beaded sea glass necklace.
  
 
On a few trips to the beach, I was so excited to find such large pieces of sea glass!  Well, to be honest I was glad my daughter found them...it's a struggle to pry her out of her computer chair but when I do, she has the most amazing luck. 
 
 
Larger sea glass requires a bit of creative thinking.  I tend to want to keep it simple, but these large pendants look so out of place just hung from a simple chain. 
 
I love the understated elegance of this piece.  You can wear it dressed up or dressed down and it can hold its own! 
 
 
Yesterday, I spent the day baking cookies with my daughter and her best friend/sister.  These were made with my mom's oatmeal cookie recipe.  But my favorite cookies are my Granny's Cry Babies (molasses cookies).  What is your favorite cookie of all time?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment