Monday, December 10, 2012

On the Tenth Day of Christmas

 On the tenth day of Christmas
My true love gave to me...
Artisan lampwork and sea glass earrings
(You can view the listing HERE)
 
 
I love earrings with a little sparkle and swing!  I paired two pieces of white sea glass with these blue and green metallic lampwork beads to create these fun earrings.
 
It takes hours to sort through the sea glass I've collected to find two pieces that are similar in shape and color. And each trip to the beach yields more pieces to match!
 
 
When I wrap the sea glass, I have to be sure that the pattern is similar on both pieces and that pattern needs to hold the glass securely as well as look beautiful.  These smaller pieces are more difficult to wrap than the larger ones!
 
We're still working on getting the tree decorated, but this year we're not rushing just to get done...we're enjoying the time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment