Friday, December 7, 2012

On the Seventh Day of Christmas

On the seventh day of Christmas
My true love gave to me...
A gorgeous green sea glass pendant on a beaded necklace
 
 
I love the green sea glass I find on the beach...the color varies with each piece.  And I don't know why, but the shapes are really interesting!
 

 
I found these beads browsing in a bead shop and had no idea what I was going to do with them when I bought them.  But as you can see, they accent this gorgeous pendant perfectly!
 

 
I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season and are making sure to spend lots of time with family and friends.  The special memories are created in the time spent together, not planning the "perfect" party.
 
Tomorrow's featured item is one of my first creations and one of my favorites!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment