Tuesday, December 4, 2012

On the Fourth Day Of Christmas

On the fourth day of Christmas
My true love gave to me...
A sea glass heart necklace
 
 
I find all sorts of shapes of sea glass on the beach.  Mostly they are geometric (like triangles and squares and such) but every now and again I see something different.
 
I remember when I found this piece...it had been a pretty meager day for sea glass.  I had wandered up and down the beach without much success.  And then the sunlight reflected off this piece in the sand. 
 

 
It is a small piece but just as beautiful as some of the large pieces I've found.  I've only found a handful of heart-shaped pieces of sea glass and none have captured my imagination like this little beauty.
 
I added Swarovski crystals to create a pastel rainbow that draws your attention right to the brown sea glass heart.
 
 
So, tomorrow is already day 5...can you guess what piece of jewelry I've chosen for tomorrow's sale?

1 comment: