Sunday, December 9, 2012

On the Ninth Day of Christmas

On the ninth day of Christmas
My true love gave to me...
A gorgeous one of a kind necklace
(You can view the link to this necklace HERE)
 
 
I found these gorgeous apple green and pink glass beads strolling through a bead shop and was mesmerized by them!  
 

 
It took several days for me to decide how to use these beads, trying different styles and colors.  I really liked the way the beads looked when I wrapped each as a link instead of beading them together on a string.  
 
As I looked at the necklace and bracelet, I was reminded of a beautiful rose bush my husband had bought me at our first house.  I had to leave it behind when we moved, but it had the most beautiful pink cabbage roses I had ever seen.  And putting the name in French just seemed to be more romantic than saying "Little Flower Garden."


 
The Christmas tree is up, without lights or decorations yet.  But I can look at it and think of the wonderful time I had with my family in finding it!

No comments:

Post a Comment