Wednesday, December 12, 2012

On the 12th Day of Christmas

 On the 12th day of Christmas
My true love gave to me...
two special presents for forgetting to give me one yesterday!
(It stinks to be sick at the holidays...so since I wasn't able to post yesterday, here's a special treat!  Two items for sale AND free shipping!)
  
If you love Swarovski crystals, this first necklace/earrings set is going to make your eyes sparkle!  Beautiful white sea glass and square Swarovski crystals make this necklace and earrings set the perfect gift!
 
 
I originally designed this for a summer beach wedding, but it would be the perfect accessory for a holiday party or even to welcome in the New Year!
 

 
The second sale item for today is this gorgeous brown sea glass triad necklace.  I have to confess, I didn't collect these pieces of sea glass.  They were collected off the New England coast by a friend of mine.  But they make a beautiful necklace and I love the sparkle of the topaz Swarovski crystals between each piece!
 
 
You will find yourself reaching for this necklace again and again because of the simple elegance of the design. 
 
 
And the extra gift for today?  Free shipping with code 121212 at checkout on your entire purchase. 
 
Still no lights on the tree but hopefully that will all change today and if it does, I will be sure to post pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment